Monday, September 20, 2010

Consignment!!

This Dress Was $5.00! Of course it came down to my ankles...Lol..I simply had it taken up, added a belt and accessories. And I had an complete Outfit!
     I'm really a Thrift Store Junkie!! I believe there is no harm in shopping there. They have classic one-of-a-kind pieces! You can always have it taken in or Taken Up!

      So find a local thrift store and Support Them! It'll be rewarding for you too!!


**MY FAVE CONSIGNMENT SHOP** ARE...BRYN MAWR HOSPITAL'S THRIFT STORE. LOCATED directly across the street from the Hospital on County Line Road in Bryn Mawr, Pa.

**The Browse Around Thrift Shop. Located on 4 East Athens Avenue, Ardmore, **

**Curiosity Shoppe Located on  525 S 4th St  Philadelphia.**

-KiaDenise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...