Friday, January 28, 2011

COLOR is the NEW BLACK!

Jill Sander S/S11

When thinking of Spring, whats the first thing that comes to mind?
As for myself I think of bright colors, flowers, and birds chirping. I'd have to say spring is my favorite season! And with this new trend I'm sure you'll love this season too!!

Jill Sander S/S11 


Red, Bright Blue, Plush Purple, Orange, Pink, Yellow and plenty more!
Gucci S/S11

 Bright Hues paired with one another. Broken up with Neutral colors.

via Stylescrapbook

I'm excited for this New trend and will be posting a new Spring Look Soon!



Thanks for Reading!

-KiaDenise 



 





2 comments:

  1. This trend is the best!!Thanks for following back!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im truly inlove with it!!!! and your welocme! your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...