Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Blogger Sylvia Haghjoo!



Q. Where are you from?
A. My name is Sylvia Haghjoo, 21 year old Fashion Blogger from Hamburg, Germany.

Q. When did you start blogging?
A. I opened my Blog only four months ago after my stay in New York.

Q.What is the purpose of your blog?

A. The purpose of my blog is to share my photography with people from all over the world. I want to show some special views of life, fashion and places that I have been visiting.
I am trying to make my way in the fashion industry and thought that the internet would be the best platform to share my work.

Q. Out of your closet, what is your favorite piece of clothing?

A. Fur Vests! They seriously matches everything. An uncomplicated piece.

Q. If you were stranded on an Island what are the 3 Items that you MUST HAVE with you?

A. Definetely my Camera to capture all my experiences, my ipod and a big pot of lotion for my skin.

Q. Your favorite shopping sites?
http://www.net-a-porter.com/
http://www.asos.com/
http://www.henribendel.com/

Q. What is your must have item for Spring?

A. My Spring fab - Chan Luu Wrapped Bracelets in colours like grey, pink or turquoise.
A little extra make every outfit shine.

Q. Your favorite type of shoe? (wedge, heels, flats)

A. Heels! I am absolutely in love with Christian Louboutin heels.

Q. What is your life long goal?

A. My ultimate dream is to end up in a fashion capital like New York.
I am trying to get into Parsons The New School or FIT in New York to study Fashion Photography.


Classic Chic Style!
                                I met sylvia through a fashion site (fahiolista.com) she's truly a sweetheart. And I am glad that I had the oppourtunity to interview her. Her Fashion Blog is Beautiful. Be sure to check it out!!




Her Favorite Accessories!

Chan Luu Bracelets


 Henri Bendel Bracelets







Thanks for Reading!

KiaDenise



2 comments:

  1. You did a good job! Well dear! Lovely greetings from Germany, SH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...