Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Styled by Kia Denise! : Lara Elizabeth Designs

Just wanted to start off by saying, I MISS YOU GUYS!! I really do, I feel like I barely post. BUT!! I promise to do more post frequently. Having the Blogger App will play a big part in that!

July, boy oh boy JULY! It was thee most hectic month ever! I was the Wardrobe Stylist for four different shoots! I enjoyed every second  of it. I could never get tired of doing something I love!!

This shoot took place July 22nd. My team and I shot with Photographer Jim Cottingham, using Lara Elizabeth Beautiful Designs.

The hair was done by  Dominique Nicole

Make Up was done by Koko Guerra

Models




Here's our "Behind the scenes" Video!!




I will be posting more Photography and Videos from all of my recent Shoots! Stay Tuned....







Thanks for Reading!
-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...