Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 1 of Philly Fashion Week: Accessories Opening Event!



Photo provided by Canyaheelme.com





Owner, and Designer of Shoeture Shoes, Jermain recently started designing shoes two months ago. His designs have already received offers to be featured in 17 New York Fashion Week Shows!






Keiko Myrtice's Boutique. Located on 907 Orange Street, Wilmington Delaware 19801




Bianca Tarez Designs





Philly Minx Nail Salon





Shavonne Cooper
Owner and Designer of Shavonne Deann



I really enjoyed this event! It took place at Ms. Tootsie's a Soul Food Restaurant located on South Street. It was extremely nice meeting such glamorous people! I connected with tons of people in my field.

The "Accessories Party" really lived up to it's name. There were so many accessories, I didn't know where to begin to look! From Jewelry to Shoes they had it all!


I'll be doing more post about Philly Fashion Week. Stay Tuned!


What I wore:

Blazer: Zara
High Waiste Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Senso





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...