Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 3 of Philly Fashion Week: Ready-to-Wear Runway Show!





Day 3 of Philadelphia Fashion Week! The runway shows were held at The Crane Arts Building located on 1400 N. American St.
The Ready-to-Wear Showcased 8 Collections, from all over the world!


Jaya Misra – India
 Lara Elizabeth – New Jersey
Osrick Ingredients Cricket – New Jersey
Ying Edge – Maryland
Adore – Philadelphia
Aso Damisi – Nigeria
Paula Hian – Paris
DMarsh Women – New York
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The night was full of lights and music. I always enjoy the Ready-to-Wear Show, mainly because I'm always On the Go! I like to dress up but I also like to  comfortable. There were some simple pieces that I really enjoyed. I'd have to say my favorite collection was Osrick Ingredients Cricket. The Men's line. He gave us such variety, from suits, to track jackets, and shorts. It was well put together.


I've worked with Lara Elizabeth designs before, so being able to see them on the runway was amazing to me! It was a pretty awesome show, and I'm glad I had the chance to attend.


Stay tuned for Day 4 of Philly Fashion Week!!

More photos can be found on http://www.phillyfashionweek.org/






What I wore:

Jacket and Skirt: Vintage
Belt: Macy's
Shoes: Asos
Clutch: Vintage




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...