Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trend Report: Abstract Art to play a big roll in Spring 2012 Collections

 Proenza Schouler

Gucci



Solid bold colors, and geometric shapes are all the RAVE for tons of 2012 collections!

Look forward to high contrast colors, geometric patterns, large prints, leaving very strong of impressions.



 Herme's

Marni


I like to keep my followers up to date with the latest trends. But one thing I always believe in is having YOUR OWN style. As for myself I love this trend, but I'll also add my own twist to make it my own. Theres nothing better than self expression. And one way to go about doing that is through your style.

All in favor for abstract art,  meeting fashion.....say I!!!





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...