Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ricky Codio of Ricky Codio Photography



Ricky Codio, is a 21 year old Photographer, taking over the fashion scene in Philadelphia PA.




Starting photography just 3 years ago, Ricky Codio has worked on numerous projects, with just about everyone in the industry.





Q: What made you start photography?

A: " I started because I was working on my own TV show pilot. Problems with budget caused me to put it on halt. so I picked up photography."





Q: What's your favorite things to shoot?

A: "My favorite thing to shoot is high fashion. I love how creative it can get. Theres no limitations. "





Q: What's is your favorite brand for cameras, and why?

A: "My favorite brand of camera is Cannon because I am more use to it and I love how user friendly it is. "




Q: Where do you see your self in the near future?

A: "I see my self working on my screen writing career. Photography will continue being a big part of it, but I would love to make screen writing my main focus."



Ricky Codio, is truly a gifted young fella. He takes pride in his work and that's one of the things everyone likes about him. He's a business man, and carries himself very well. The best thing about him is that he's down to earth, and a big goof ball such as myself. Its always a good time working with him!



All of his work can be found on his Tumblr...



Facebook: Ricky Codio

Face Book Fan Page: Ricky Codio Photography/ Falling Stars

Twitter: Rickfallenstar

Instagram: Rickfallenstar





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...