Saturday, April 7, 2012

Look of The Day: Afternoon in the City !




Since Fridays are really my only free day, I like to go out and enjoy it as much as possible.




I had a lunch date with my boyfriend, so I kept my outfit simple. Being that were Vegans our options are limited. We love to do lunch in the city because we have wwaaayyy more places that were able to dine at.




I paired a pair of turquoise jeans with a denim shirt, and a royal blue belt. I'll be playing with tons of color this summer.





Our Vegan Cheese Steak.

We LOVE going to a place called SOY, located on North 2nd Street in Philadelphia PA.
Were here every week. Their a Vegan friendly Cafe and their menu is amazing!







Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...