Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inside of My Closet



On this lovely Sunday, I had a lot of free time! So with that time, I decided to clean up my closets. I usually do this once a week, and always by the end of the week, They're a mess again.


































I always wanted to let you guys see inside of my closets, and all that goes on. Which is usually madness. But because I was able to organize them, I snapped a couple of  photos.

85% Percent of my closet is thrifted, 10%  are my heels, and the last 5% are things I order off of websites.

It's seriously hard for me to go into a store, and pay such high prices, when 9 times out of 10 I can walk into a Thrift Store, and find the same thing. I'm a super bargain shopper, and very proud of it!

It's time for me to Summer shop! I cant wait to show you guys the lovely things I ordered and will be purchasing!




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...