Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Look of The Day: Busy Saturday



Saturday was a busy day! Tons of places to be, with awesome people to see!! I didn't really have time to stop and pose , so I decided to relive this outfit for you guys!








After work I met up with a friend of mine to go to a few of our favorite thrift stores. Working on a new project together, we had a blast! It's still in the works so please look out for it! Promise you'll like it!




This was a last minute outfit, feeling like I'm running out of clothes (Which is how I always feel lol)

I wore a mint green dress, with a groovy printed Kimono, and my floral print wedges.

I added on tons of accessories to complete the look!




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...