Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bye Bye Summer



















Summer is coming to an end. Time to push out all of those bright colored outfits before fall hits. Which might I remind you is right around the corner! I talk about it everyday, September is coming and with that comes all of the fashion fun, its the season when you can add the layers,and rock your Fedora's. I'm just obsessed with it, so if I seem a little too excited please excuse me lol 

Starting next week I'll be out NYC for FW. I'll be attending Lucky Magazine FAAB Conference September 5th & 6th and then FNO afterwards! Its going to be so much going on and I'm so glad to share it with you all! 

I rocked my cropped top from Closet Piece, with my orange pleated skirt, and Burgundy heels.

Skirt: Nastygal
Heels: Karmaloop





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise




2 comments:

  1. I envy you for being able to rock that top, looooks sooo cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice! This is a perfectly hot way to end the summer! Love the top especially!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...