Friday, August 3, 2012

Double Mint Twins


Growing up with my little sister, our mom ALWAYS dressed us alike. We were never rally big fans of it. My sister is 2 years younger than me, we have THEE tightest bond ever. I always tell our parents you should have just made us twins.

















Now that were older, and living together our relationship is better and our style is so similar! Its very often that I buy an item that she loves, so she goes and buy the same thing. So yesterday we decided to dress exactly alike! Different pieces, but the same color. It was so much fun, even funnier having people look at us weird as we were strolling through the city.

My sister wore a top and jeans from H&M heels from asos, and a thrifted clutch.

My Outfit:

Top: Asos
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Modcloth
Satchel: Thrifted
Necklace: Mijourne
Sunglasses: Nastygal





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...