Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Black Dress


Another date night with Theo, we headed into the city for some fine dining, and a good time.

















Although we do live together our schedules are crazy, so when we finally get  the chance to go out we like to pic the best places in the city, to make sure were guaranteed a good time. We ate at Valanni's Social, the food was truly amazing.

After dinner we went to one of our favorite lounges, and had a few cocktails before hitting up a club not too far from where we were. I did tons of walking in my heels, so you can imagine how my poor little toes felt. lol

Theo wore a shirt and sneakers from asos, pants and hat from Zara I don't have the exact deets on his accessories.

What I wore:
Dress: Nastygal
Shoes: Karmaloop
Clutch: Thrifted

( Notice all of my clutches are thrifted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...