Thursday, August 16, 2012

My latest Obsession: Floral Printed Suits













Think you can pull this look off? I just think its so bold and daring! As you all know I'm all for prints! When I first layed eyes on this look it was love at first sight, it so stylish! Rock it with a plain top or even another floral printed top, there is  so many ways you can style it up.

Me, personally I'd wear all floral print including a top underneath, with a classic solid print pump to tie it all together. I think its almost a must to wear the jacket open. I'm not feeling the jacket being buttoned up, then again I don't like many blazers buttoned up. What I do know is that I'm feeling this look and it will definitely be in my closet very soon! 


SHOP THE LOOK: 

www.asos.com
River Island
www.Nastygal.com
www.pixiemarket.com
www.koshka.com



Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...