Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Behind the Scenes of "Only the Style Survive"













 Prepping for the event, the photographer Lindsey Epps TuckerLindsey Epps Tucker snapped "Behind the scene photos" of us prepping for the show. I did a last final fitting with the models, while the rest of the team set the event up.

Everyone had positive attitudes, and the event ran smoothly. I cant wait to share the runway photos with you all! This last photo of Leslie and I truly shows how we were this whole weekend. I probably was saying a joke and her as always, laughing out so loud. lol I really enjoyed myself, and I'm looking forward to working with her again.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT HER BLOG YET?!
WWW.URPRETTYHAUTE.COM

Photos curtosy of  Lindsey Epps Tucker




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

1 comment:

  1. I finally found someone else that loves fashion and understand unity. Thank you for always being open to new ideas and helping me with the success of my 2nd Only The Style Survive annual event. We have something in common, every September marks another year with our blog. That's what created OTSS, just a launch party to celebrate my one year of blogging. I see great things in your future and know that we both will be the success we have always speak to be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...