Sunday, September 23, 2012

Philly Fashion Week Black Tie Event











This past Thursday I attended Philly Fashion Week Black Tie event. Attending the event alone I snapped a few quick photos inside of my place before heading out. The event took place outside, and it was beautiful weather so I couldn't complain about that. I ran into my Designer Friend Michael Thomas, who will be showing his collection "Faithful"  for Philly Fashion Week. I really enjoyed the event especially the set up of the runway. The models walked around the water fountain and then back to the stage. The hors Doeuvres were delicious and the DJ was spinning all of the latest hits! It was a perfect night.


What I Wore:

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Clutch: Vintage
Shoes: Aldo


Thanks for Reading!

- Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...