Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Roof Top Lounging
























Our first night in New York we Dined Serafina Restaurant, which was conveniently located right next to our hotel. Keeping it light I ate an Caesar salad, and Theo had a Pasta dish. After dinner we went up to the rooftop lounge in our hotel, and enjoyed the view while sipping on some cocktails. The view was amazing, and the weather was perfect.

I wore my body fitting tiger print dress paired with my pink pointed toe pumps, and a gold clutch. Theo wore forest green pants, with a blue button down, and brown shoes. This night was amazing it was a good time hanging around great people in a great atmosphere. 

What I wore:
Dress: Asos
Heels: Modcloth
Clutch: Thrifted
Necklace: Dijoux Armoire



Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...