Monday, October 22, 2012

City Hipster










Saturday I shopped in the City with Theo and his Nieces and Nephews. We took the kiddies to grab some new outfits, and out to lunch. It was quite nice, a little hectic handling five kids but I think we did a good job lol

I always like to dress comfortable when shopping so I threw on my boyfriend's jeans, I promise one day to buy a pair of my own but his will do for now. lol 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of outfit post, I've been ripping and running around for My Launch event (Which I hop You've all RSVP'd to) But I promise there will be more daily post!

What I wore:
Peplum: Asos
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Thrifted


Thanks for Reading!

- Kia Denise



.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...