Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama for President








Tuesday November 6th, 2012 My family and I headed out to vote, and hopefully watch Barack Obama be re-elected as President of the United States. We went to dinner in the city after Voting, to watch the election on the big screens. It was a close call all night, after heading home they announced Obama as the President of the United States! We cried tears of joy, and celebrated! I can never stress how important Voting is. Its your voice, your fighting for something you believe in. VOTE! I wore my vote tee, the same tee I wore when I first voted. I think its my good luck charm for elections. Paired it with black skinnies, my over-the-knee boots, leather jacket, and Fur Shaw. I'm so happy to have him back in office for four more years!


What I wore:

Tee: American Eagle
Skinnies: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Endless.com
Jacket: asos
Fur Shaw: Grand Mother's




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...