Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look of The Day!


I've been waiting to wear this sequenced top FOREVER!
I just never had the right event to wear it to. But this past Sunday gave me the perfect opportunity! I attended an event called "ART'S, BEATS, and EATS" Its a Monthly Networking Mixer, held in Philadelphia, PA.


My top was a little too loose so I brought it in with my little gold belt. I think the leaf added a nice POP! To the outfit.



This clutch, OH THIS CLUTCH!
I knew it had to be mine when I first came across it!
I found it in my local vintage shop "Piccadilli's" located it in Ardmore right across from the R5 stop. 



Thanks for Reading!

-KiaDenise

3 comments:

  1. Love the top,love the clutch.love it all <3


    http://stylebows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marissa!! Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top and I know of Piccadilli's, great place! Good look Ms. Kia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...