Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No inheritance, yet born A KING! Curran J. Swint




Q. Where are you from?

A. Mt. Airy, section of Philadelphia, Pa

Q.When did you begin Blogging?

A. Nov 28, 2010

Q. What is the purpose of your blog?

A.  To showcase my talents through positive lifestyle & the people around me that inspire me as well as doing tasteful things.

Q. Your favorite season, and why?

A. I like the fall. Not too hot & not too cold. Gives me the chance to dress in layers.

Q. You have many "Titles", could you list them for me?

A. The Young King lol! But Stylist, event planner, philanthropist, blogger, consultant & photographer.

Q. In your eyes, a perfect day would be?

A. A peaceful day with no senseless violence & everyone working together.

Q.Your "Must Have" Item for Spring?

A. I want to step up my accessories game so I would say nice accessories.

Q. Your life long goal?

A.  My overall goal consist of helping people & bringing positivity to my generation & city. Whether it's from styling someone to simply giving someone advice for their business. I want to leave this earth making a difference.



 (Curran at "ART'S BEATS & EATS", a networking event that himself, along with Gianni Lee, and Shaheed Rucker Host every First Sunday of the month. )






Curran's Blog!


There, you will find ...
 Styling, Arts, Events, Fashion, Photoshoots, Music, and Photograpghy!




Thanks for Reading!

-KiaDenise

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...