Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ONE Piece....TWO Looks!!






A "One Piece" can be worn so many ways. I chose two. The look above I chose a more casual look. This can be worn during the day. The hat is perfect for the srping. Add's a nice touch. (What do you think?)

The second look I took away the jean shirt, boots, and hat. Adding heels, and a fun head ban. I'd say this look is more girly. I chose the Blue Blazer to add more color. We all know spring is all about COLOR COLOR COLOR!!!










All looks were put together by *Yours Truly* : )

Make Up done by KOKO G.



Thanks for Reading!!

-KiaDenise

2 comments:

  1. wow great look!!! amazing ;)
    of course I follow your blog and I'll be glad if you visit my blog often :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...