Monday, August 22, 2011

Styled By Kia Denise!

Model: Kerlange Paul

Model: Ivy Green



Photographer: Nik Collins
Make Up Artist: Koko Guerra
Hair Stylist: Dominique Nicole
Wardrobe Stylist: Kia Denise


With this shoot I was able to free style my looks!
With model Kerlange I did a back to school Hip Chic look. I mixed floral prints with each other and broke it down with a solid colored shirt.

On model Ivy, I gave her a 60's inspired dress to go with her mod hair cut.

Its very few shoots that I get to freestyle with looks, so whenever I get the chance I like to add a bit of "ME" into it!


Behind the Scene's Video



I'll be posting more photo's of my recent shoots!

Stay Tuned...




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...