Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashiongasm: Alyssa Danese of FabuLyss Boutique!



Alyssa Danese Owns an Online Boutique called. FabuLyss. She's a down to earth girl, and an all around Fashionista! I had to share her with you guys!




Q: Where are you from?
 A: I grew up in a small suburb outside of Philadelphia called Landenberg but my family is from the South Philly & Upper Darby area. 




 Q:What inspired you to make start an online boutique? 
A:he millions of clothes, purses, and jewelry I own combined with my obsession of fashion hunting aka shopping addiction.






 Q: How long has your online boutique been up and running?
A: We've been around for about a year.





 Q: What does your online boutique provide?
A: Trendy and affordable new and gently worn clothing and accessories. FabuLyss is also an outlet for independent/small designers. 



Q: What would you want your customers to say about FabuLyss?

A: I can't believe I got this for 20 bucks!

Q: Who are a few of your favorite Designers?
A: Valentino, Zac Posen, Yves St Laurent to name a few.

Q: Whats one of your favorite accessories?
A: A great handbag.



 
Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: Running a successful boutique.




Alyssa and I at the "Walk the Talk" Event last year.


FabuLyss Boutique is always looking to Feature Independant Local Designer!
If Interested email:
Be sure to check out her Online Boutique!





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...