Sunday, February 12, 2012

Independent Fashion Blogger's Conference!



Wednesday February 8th, I hopped out of a cab to see a line full of Stylish people. I just knew I was in the right place! IFB Conference!



Everyone's style was so diverse, it was such a refreshing feeling to be among peers with the same dreams such as your own. 




It was a packed house! Panelist discussed topics that Fashion Bloggers really could relate to, as well as a few things that we could learn. All of the panelist are Bloggers, who started out blogging part time, but worked hard on making their blogs very successful. I took tons of notes! 



J Brand had their latest collection set up, so that bloggers could (well of course see it) but also try a few of their pieces on, and take photos in! 




The last group of Panelist ...
   discussed "How to make your blog irresistible"  They gave really good pointers, and shared stories of them starting out as a blogger. It was refreshing to see such successful bloggers letting you know that they started off small just like you.




Fashion Blogger Andy Torres of Stylescrapbook and I! I cant tell you how excited I was to meet her. I admire her, and her blog so much! She was so cool, and such a sweetheart!




My friend and I Danielle of Lizzy Kay Lew! We took a moment to go to the photo station provided by DESIGN WITHIN REACH. Their furniture is so chic!




Well that wraps up IFBcon! Until September, which I'll definitely be attending!








Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...