Saturday, February 11, 2012

Look of The Day: Headed to New York!




Off to NY for an exciting day! The time has come again, where fashionable bloggers meet, network, and build new relationships. YES IFB Conference is here! This will be my first time attending and you can imagine how super excited and anxious I am!










I wanted to stray away from the dark colors that Winter usually represents so I went with the brightest yellow dress I could find! I paired it with a deep royal blue just to throw the outfit off a little. And whats winter without a faux fur coat?!







I snapped a couple of photos of my outfit. I have WAY more photos from the IFB Conference! Running around in New York for NYFW is keeping me quite busy! I'll have a post up for my luvs very soon!

Do we like this outfit?!






Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...