Monday, February 6, 2012

iPad Fun! : Super Bowl Sunday!




Hello my Fashionista's and Fashionisto's! I'm pretty sure you all know about The Super Bowl, That's held over here in the United States of America. Two of the greatest teams fight it out to win the big championship. What does this have to do with fashion? Nothing, BUT of course I had to add some type of style to this sport. So I Threw an  outfit together to go watch the game.





The outfit didn't consist of much, Over-sized sweater, jeans, and a pair of killer heels! Also a few of my favorite accessories! A little accessories can take an outfit a long way!

Its Spring so bring on the COLORS! (Well its Spring and Summer in the fashion world lol)


Do we like this outfit?!
 I love your opinions! Feel free to comment!


P.S. The New York Giants Won!


Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...