Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dre Broaddus of LOVE MY FRESH



Dre Broaddus, age 26 is from Philadelphia, city of brotherly LOVE. He's been blogging since July of 2011. "I figured it's a cool way to showcase my style and my ideas. I could bring alot to this art we call FASHION. LOVE = except, like, appreciate   MY FRESH= My style, Your style. "
 Put it together... you have "LOVE MY FRESH.









Q: What does your blog represent?

A: " My blog represents individuality, being yourself, stand out instead of fitting in.  Especially in Philly,  alot of people wear the same thing or get carried away with wearing all designer labels. Do'nt get me wrong I like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc but people wear it to fit in. Be you, alot of people shy away from being them selves just because of what someone would think of them. "




Q: Describe your style.

 A: "My style comes from my mood, what I like or the compelled ideas from the everyday person I see walking with a sense of fashion. My style lately has been from a street style eye mixing the elements of punk, military and being comfortable, I'm very versatile. I'm prepared for any occasion."



Q: What is your advice to Aspiring Bloggers?

A: "My advice to aspiring bloggers, find your focus, post to keep your audience, that's something I'm working on because time is really a factor and I would like to post something every week."




Q: Where do you see yourself in the near future?

A: "In the future I plan on expanded LOVE MY FRESH brand.
I currently customize and reconstruct clothes. I have a eye for fashion so I would like to get into Wardrobe Styling/Consulting."

Dre is probably one of the coolest, down-to-earth person I've met so far. He's laid back, and just an all around cool guy. With great style. His customized pieces are one of a kind! Anxiously waiting for my piece!



 
Contact info:  lovedrefresh@gmail.com 
 Twitter:  @lovedrefresh
 Facebook:  Dre Broaddus
 Instagram:  lovemyfresh
Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...