Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fransesca Pepe of Elle Trois




Francesca  Pepe, owner and Designer of Elle Trois is a young entrepreneur from New Jersey, with an eye for fashion, and a love for Bow Tie's!





Q: What is the name of your company...and collections?

A:  Elle Trois-(Elle-Twah) stands for L3-Live, Love, and Learn  in French. It was founded by myself, Francesca Pepe; partnered along with my sister Barbara Pepe. We wanted to put together a lime that reflected what a women goes through their everyday lives.  We love, we get rejected, we fall, we rise, we live and also learn from our mistakes.





Q:  1.What inspired you to start designing?

A:  My mother used to design & sew all types of dresses and bow ties when we were younger, however, as she got older, she gave up. I want to continue what she started, just a more fun and funky version.




Q:  Do you plan on branching off, and design other things?
A: I have been making bows for about a year now. I have been mostly designing before that, but I really love when the bows are worn. I want them not only to reflect ones personality but also empowerment  and confidence in every woman.  In the near future, I do plan on branching off to do my official collection from everyday wear to business wear for women around the world.




Q:  Besides yourself, who are some of your favorite designers?
A: Some of my favorite designers are Stella MCcartney , Victoria Beckham, Ralph Lauren, Herve Lerger and more.  I admire any designer who knows how to keep it classy and creative, I  like to stand out and not look like the rest.




Q:  Where is your favorite place to shop?

 A: I love to shop everywhere. If it's nice and unique, I'll buy it. I like Top Shop, Forever 21, Urban outfitters, boutiques  and thrift stores.


Q: 10-20 years from now what do you want people to say about your designs?

A: 10-20 years down the line , i want people to still feel confident and sexy in my clothing, no matter what age, race, or size. I want to still be able to take women out of their norm element and transforming them into a whole different person they never imagined they could be.

Her customized pieces are very unique. 
If interested in a Elle Trois Bow Tie contact Fransesca at her email!
chesca.pepe@yahoo.com





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise



 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...