Monday, June 25, 2012

Look of The Day: Sunday Afternoon



Hanging with the family Sunday was exactly what I needed.






Although I'm not too far away from my family, we all have different schedules. So to finally have everyone around, just to talk and catch up was a perfect way to end our weekend.




I recently purchased this entire outfit (minus my shoes) from one of my favorite Thrift Stores. I loved the print of the skirt. This is my first time wearing a full skirt that came down to my knees. I actually liked it! To add a younger look to the outfit I tied my top up to show a little skin.




I paired it with a yellow striped top, colbat blue heels, red clutch, and a red necklace! 







Be sure to hype my latest looks on Lookbook  !!






Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...