Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Punta Cana Day 1




I had an amazing vacation! Everyday was perfect! I wanted to share some of my photos from my recent trip with you guys!







Monday May28th, was Memorial Day! So styled up the American Flag!




I purchased my bottoms from Karmaloop.com, and my Bow Top was made by Booga Suga who's site will be launching very soon! 
BoogaSuga.com




The weather was amazing, and the beach was beautiful! I spent most of my days tanning under the warm sun.




For dinner I wore a side cut out black and white dress which I got from Forever21 and my asos heels! I paired this look with my over sized white cluth, which is thrifted.




My boyfriend and I. Caught a little off guard, I hate our pose, but the camera guy was in a rush lol


Well that wraps up day one!! Stay tuned for the rest of the photos from our vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...