Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Punta Cana Day 2




Getting use to the hot weather, we spent most of our afternoon at the pool, and on the beach.



The pool bar served us amazing cocktails! Recipe's that I will keep in mind for my girl nights!


I fell inlove with the beach I  could spend all day out there. Im a city girl, so me seeing something so clean, and so clear was simply amazing.



Our second night we ate at their Japanese Restaurant, which served you Hibachi style! 


I wore High Waist Aztec printed shorts with a see through top, paired with my teal heels, and a gold clutch.



Always ended the night with a photo with my boyfriend , we kind of made it our vacation tradition!

He wore a soft pink button down top, with slim fitting burgundy pants, brown laced up boots, and a burgundy straw hat. He's a pretty stylish gentleman. 




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...