Monday, June 18, 2012

Untamed by Kia Denise



Friday was an awesome day. I finally Debut Untamed. My showcase that was featured at Stomp the Runway. My focus for this showcase was prints on prints.







We, my Creative Director Dougie Newton and Myself came up with the name "Untamed". I wanted to show the woman who wasn't afraid of bold clashing prints. Wearing wild hair and socks with heels added the final touch to our Untamed Woman.

For the men I did a see-through top with Combat boots. Once again showing a male who isn't afraid to make a bold statement








My father and I hand painted the visors black. I've had the idea of transparent visors covering the models face in my head for a long time. To finally have my idea come to life was an amazing feeling!






.


I pulled my clothing from Revamped, all of the pieces were one of a kind. With a few alterations I made vintage look modern. The men tops were made by Suede Square. I received good feedback about my showcase which makes me a very happy camper! It was my first fashion show ever. I'm looking forward to many more in the near future.





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...