Monday, June 18, 2012

Look of The Day: Stomp the Runway



The big day is finally here!! STOMP THE RUNWAY!
So excited, and all set to go I quickly snapped these photos before leaving home.





This outfit was designed by my good friend, Designer Rysheen Ian of Suede Square Clothing Company.




Just three days before the show I had absolutely nothing to wear. Inspired by a photo I saw on instagram I sent him this photo, asking if he could make it. Three days later this is the final result! He made my cropped top as well. I am completely in love with this outfit.




I wore black heels with it , the outfit had enough colors in it. You could barely see my shoes anyway. I kept the jewelry to a minimum. I wanted the skirt to be the highlight of this outfit.


If interested in any of Suede Square's designs please email suedesquare@Gmail.com and visit his site






Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...