Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Look of the Day: Final Fitting



Saturday was a hectic day. It was the final fitting for "Stomp the Runway" if you remember I did a post about it HERE.



After packing all of the clothing for my models in my showcase, I wanted to wear something comfortobal so I threw on my newly purchased maxi dress.

 
 
 
 I was doing some last minute shopping with my mother. Strictly looking for clothing just for the showcase my mother comes to me holding this amazing burnt orange maxi dress. Of course I bought it.


 
 
 
My dress is from the Salvation Army Thrift Store, My kimono is from H&M. My sandals are from Forever 21.

I have everything ready for Stomp The Runway and hope those who are in the Tri State area will attend and Support a great cause!



Thanks for Reading!


-Kia Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...