Monday, July 9, 2012

Look of The Day: Happy Hour













 

Before Heading out I shot a few photos of my lovely new dress! I've waited for this piece in the mail, and it finally came! I received this piece from Closet Piece as well. Its was so perfect on this breezy day!


I actually wore the dress backwards! I like to show my stomach lol.
I paired it with my asos chunky heels, and a pair a shades. I kept it simple, and let the dress shine. 




FOR MY FOLLOWERS! RECEIVE $5 OFF OF THIS DRESS!
Be sure to check out the rest of Closet Pieces on their site!
 Type in code "KIADENISE" 





Thanks for Reading!

Kia Denise

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit:)

    glamourfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! But those shoes make a statement.
    filthyracksforever.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...