Monday, August 20, 2012

17 Days of Fashion Kick Off












Friday night my friend and I attended "17 Days of Fashion Kick Off Event" Held in the city of  Philadelphia. 
This event is the start of many more fashionable events to come. "17 Days of Fashion"  usually starts in August and ends in September. Its 17 days of  tons of events, fashion shows, cocktail party's, brunches, and plenty more. I was super happy to be invited to this event. It was truly amazing to meet new people, mix, mingle, and network.




Afterwards we headed to PYT's which you all know is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Burger Spot. I munched on my Bean Burger while waiting for the rain to stop. We ended up sitting in there for about 2 1/2 hours lol. 




To see future events check out www.17daysoffashion.com








Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...