Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Denim Kind of Day












Before heading to Saks Fifth Avenue for a meeting, I managed to snag someone to snap photos. Yes, I have no photographer so when ever I post a "Look of The Day" 9 times out of 10 its either my boyfriend, sister, mother, father, brothers, the list goes on. lol. 

Staying true to promoting a denim edition that I'll be styling this September I'll be wearing denim more than usual. I'll give more details about the event in another post this week. I wore my really old skinny's, paired with my boyfriend's jean shirt, my neon heels, and neon pink clutch. I'm excited to share details on how my meeting went but I'll keep it to myself until tomorrow's post! Stay TUNED...


What I wore:
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Top: H&M
Heels: Modcloth
Clutch: Asos




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...