Thursday, September 6, 2012

All Black with a Splash of Green













Yesterday I attended Lucky's FABB Conference in New York. It was a super early trip and too dark to shoot so I shot my look today. Wearing my faux leather top, black skinny's, paired with my green heels, and over sized clutch. I wore my new Lions Pendant Necklace and piled on the accessories. I don't have a silver watch so I wore my gold. If you know me, you know I cant live without a watch. My arm candy was provided by The gift bag we received at the conference, which might I add had some pretty amazing things inside! I'll be sharing my photos from yesterdays conference a little later! 

What I wore:
Top: Zara
Jeans: Asos
Heels: Asos
Necklace: Dijoux Armoire
Clutch: Thrifted




Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...