Sunday, September 30, 2012

Behind the Scene of my Saks Fifth Avenue Shoot




















I've been waiting to tell you all about my recent shoot with Saks Fifth Avenue, of Philadelphia. We planned a little while ago, and yesterday was finally the day of the shoot! We shot inside of the store, which is located on City Line Avenue. We used the entire store. All three floors had beautful set ups. My Make Up Artist was Robin aka RobinCredible! My hair was styled by Dommie Cole, and you know we shot with the wonderful Ricky Codio. I wanted to share just a few photos of the shoot to tease you all lol! The professional photos will be posted soon!





Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Congrats on all of your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing opportunity! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...