Monday, October 1, 2012

Mellow Yellow










Nice and chilly Sunday, perfect for a sweater. As you see I couldn't wait to throw on some knits. I had a full day ahead of me so I snapped pictures before ripping and running through the city. I have tons of things to tell you all about! Rocking my over sized mustard yellow sweater, with the same color shorts. Paired with my over the knee boots, and my red bag ( Of Course )

What I wore: 

Sweater: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Boots: Endless.com ( Now Amazon.com )
Bag: Thrifted 


P.S. Are we liking my new hairstyle?!



Thanks for Reading!

-Kia Denise


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Great way to start the fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade of yellow on you. I love, absolutely love, that the entire look (minus the boots) is thrifted. I'm a thriftaholic myself. It's very liberating. :)

    And I love hair, too.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...