Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer Dress in The Fall











I don't believe in packing up your summer clothes when fall rolls around. I believe in layers, as should everyone else. I received this dress about a week ago and knew right there and then exactly how I'd wear it. I cut the neck of my sweater off to have the "Off the shoulder" effect. If I could wear a sweater that slightly falls off the shoulder everyday. I would! Maxi dresses are never long enough on me so I always wear flats with the,. Its chilly out now so I threw on my famous boe boe sneaks! Finished off the look with my red bag, and then headed into the city for some last minute pulling.

What I wore:

Dress: Closet Piece
Sweater: Thrifted
Sneaks: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Thrifted
Frames: Giantvintage.com




Thanks for Reading!

- Kia Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...